Friday, January 2, 2009

Sethism's



For you complete entertainment:

Seth and I were at the hospital the other day having some blood work done(he is fine) and he was sitting there looking around and then said, "Hey Mom!  Can we ride that "aggrivator" over there?"  I, of course, told him that it was called and "elevator" and that the only aggrivator there was probably him.  


Same day, same place....I took his paper work back up to the little old lady at the front desk...Seth leaned over the counter and said, "Hey,  Christmas is over.  You still have your Christmas stuff up...What's the big idea?"


"Mom, you said that Superman wasn't real because real people can fly.  Since Jesus floated up into the sky, does that mean that Superman IS real?"

"Mom, Jesus came back to life, right?  So does that mean I can shoot people now?  You said I couldn't because once your dead, your dead."

(If you couldn't tell, we have been talking about the crucifixion a lot lately.)

"Please call me 'Your Majesty'".  I said, "Why?"  He said, "Didn't you know?  I'm a prince.  My Father is a king."  


"Mom, Avery is being mean....She's just a big ole' MEANIAC."

1 comment:

  1. I see Seth is being his normal cute self. I love you Seth, Aunt Sandra

    ReplyDelete